Review & Download Regolith — Responsive Horizontal Portfolio Theme
On this post, we are discovring one of the best WP Creative & Modern Theme in 2018, Regolith — Responsive Horizontal Portfolio Theme from Planetshine having more than 365 purchases on Enevato Market !
Title : Regolith — Responsive Horizontal Portfolio Theme
Type : wordpress/creative/experimental
Designer : Planetshine
Publishing date : 2013-12-05T13:48:45+11:00 and updated at 2016-10-29T00:38:42+11:00
Price : 49 $
Sales : 365
Review & Rating : 4.83
Download this template
Regolith is a fully Horizontal and Responsive WordPress theme that utilises the latest and greatest technologies in web development, to achieve a truly unique look and feel. It works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. The horizontal layout will not only make your posts and pictures stand out, but will also provide a more efficient use of screen space in an era dominated by wide screens.
The theme is highly customisable and features a beautiful Parallax effect. It allows you to showcase what ever the world must see with awesome, slider-rich portfolio section. And your posts will look better than before. Regolith will automatically split them into nice and even newspaper style columns, that will intelligently reshape themselves, to fit your screen perfectly at all times.
Regolith WordPress Portfolio
- Unique horizontal theme layout.
- Responsive design – works perfectly on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Parallax scrolling.
- Stylish homepage, that can be customised using built in shortcodes.
- Awesome Portfolio.
- Groundbreaking Archives section.
- Contact form with google maps support.
- Live visual theme style editor (change colors etc. without messing with CSS).
- Cool custom built theme admin panel.
- All icons are from font awesome (they are free, easy to change and retina ready).
- Multi language support (using WPML plugin).
- Drop down menu (2 levels).
- Tight and easy to edit HTML and CSS3.
- Social media sharing.
- Beautiful typography (includes a hand picked google font collection to choose from).
- SEO optimised.
- Compatible with all major modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9+).
- Great customer support from the highly rated author in the unlikely case you run into problems.
- And many more cool features.
v1.0.8 - October 28th - 2016 * Fixed issue with social share script causing the page to not fade in on load v1.0.7 - April 24th - 2015 * Updated a 3rd-party code library that had a vulnerability; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.6 - May 11th * Minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.5 - April 24th * Simplified setting up homepage; * Improved child theme support; * Improved compatibility with Android devices; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.4 - February 20th * Fixed portfolio width issue on smartphones; * Updated compatibility with android tablets; * Minor google maps embed issue fixed; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements. v1.0.3 - February 7th * Portfolio category tag links fixed; * Improved color editing options; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements. v1.0.2 - January 17th * Added PSD files; * Added extra background images; * Improved device compatibility (touch screen laptops, Win 8 tablets) * Added additional colour settings; * Updated font awesome to 3.2.1 * Other minor bug fixes and improvements. v1.0.1 - December 17th * Password protection for posts fixed. * Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Want to learn more? Check out Regolith documentation.
Help and Support
If you need help with this theme, please visit our support forum. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 48h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS