Review & Download Greyson — Responsive Blog & Portfolio Theme
On this post, we are discovring one of the best WP Creative & Modern Theme in 2018, Greyson — Responsive Blog & Portfolio Theme from themestockyard having more than 74 purchases on Enevato Market !
Title : Greyson — Responsive Blog & Portfolio Theme
Type : wordpress/creative
Designer : themestockyard
Publishing date : 2015-06-04T07:38:51+10:00 and updated at 2018-03-31T01:26:16+11:00
Price : 49 $
Sales : 74
Review & Rating : 4.83
Download this template
Greyson is an elegant and responsive WordPress theme for creatives, bloggers, photographers, and probably you too! Use our multiple blog and portfolio layouts to showcase the best of your work; earn money from your efforts with our extensive WooCommerce integration.
We’ve also taken special care to insure that our theme is incredibly easy to use and set-up, while still delivering premium looks and features to complement your text, photos, videos, music, and other content in a way that keeps readers engaged and returning to your site.
- Mega Menus – Home-grown mega menu to give your main navigation area a lot more style and extended functionality. No plugins required!
- Blog Layouts & Shortcode(s) – Create, dynamic, handsome layouts (from traditional layouts, to masonry layouts, to sliders) using our blog shortcodes.
- Portfolio Layouts & Shortcode(s) – And yep, you can also create lovely layouts for your portfolio items as well.
- Responsive design – Your website will look just as gorgeous on mobile phones and tablets
- Preset Color Schemes – If you don’t have the time, creativity, or patience to create your own color scheme, feel free to get started with one of the several that we provide.
- Shortcode Generator – Generate stylish, immersive content with a very user-friendly shortcode generator, and without needing to know a hint of HTML
- Extensive customization options – A modern design that still leaves room for leaving your mark.
- Unlimited Sidebars – Need a completely different set of sidebar widgets for individual pages/posts? It’s easy, and no additional plugins are required.
- Branding Options – Upload your own logo or use Google Web fonts along with unlimited color choices and text shadows.
- Speaking of Google fonts – there are literally hundreds to choose from to outfit your website.
- 19 Custom Widgets – From standard advertisement sizes to Facebook “Like” buttons, this theme is move-in ready.
- Localization support – Make Staggerly your own (or prepare it for a client) using the included .po/.mo files
- User-friendly Documentation – Because you shouldn’t have to be a rocket scientist to operate your website.
- Disqus comment integration – As simple as typing your Disqus shortname and clicking a button!
If you have questions related to our theme, head over to our dedicated support forum and we’ll get you squared away.
We try to answer all questions within 48 hours (Monday thru Friday – US Eastern timezone).
Version 1.1 (June 14, 2015)
- Update: Improved user-experience when attempting to select sub-menus on mobile/touch devices
- Update: Added option to disable “sticky nav” panel
- Update: Added option to move Nav panel to right side
- Fix: Minor CSS fixes affecting portfolio grid layouts and Internet Explorer