Review & Download Era WP – Visual Performance
On this post, we are discovring one of the best WP Creative & Modern Theme in 2018, Era WP – Visual Performance from crozer having more than 321 purchases on Enevato Market !
Title : Era WP – Visual Performance
Type : wordpress/creative/portfolio
Designer : crozer
Publishing date : 2012-01-08T12:51:45+11:00 and updated at 2015-07-13T03:13:00+10:00
Price : 44 $
Sales : 321
Review & Rating : 4.69
Download this template
Offer yourself, or your clients, a beautifully designed, aesthetically clean and to-the-point theme. A theme that cares about visuals and performance, design and speed, typography and usability. A theme that combines the excellence of design quality, with the functionality of powerful code.
The long-expected Era theme for WordPress is here. Era WP – Visual Performance is precisely that. A WordPress theme that delivers a visually appealing design without sacrificing features and functionality over it. Era WP cares about visual hierarchy, aesthetics, white space and even back-end user-friendly interfaces. It is the ideal combination of visuals, speed, features and performance.
Please note that this is the WordPress version. You can get the HTML version here and the PSD here!
Current version: 4.4.5 (January 26, 2013)
- Specific core PHP functions replaced with improved code
- Set Content Width as dictated by WP
- REQUEST: Background color, image an repetition-mode added!
- FIX: bad rendering of IE7 and IE8
- FIX: 404 & Search results
- General > Colors tab is now General > Colors & Style
- REQUEST: Added several BG presets
- 1.2.1 – RTL direction support!
- 1.2.1 – FIX: Blog, Blogpost & Portfolio Entry singular/plural comments text replacement
- REQUEST: Hide any area form the Footer and theme dynamically accommodates
- REQUEST: Era Slider Caption Color, Shadow-Color & No-Uppercase options
- REQUEST: Main Navigation & Footer right-box background color otpions
- REQUEST: Blogpost & Portfolio Entries now also offer Facebook “Share” button
- REQUEST: Facebook “Share” shortcode button
- REQUEST: Homepage now allows to not display any posts/portf. entries
- FIX: Homepage not displaying page content
- FIX: Footer CSS auto-margin/padding
- Enable/Disable individual Social-Interaction buttons on blogposts & portf. entries
- Homepage dynamic detection of page content
- REQUEST: Many more Meta-lines
- Revamped Commenting System (adios Disqus!)
- Dedicated Slider Manager
- Multiple Sliders
- Selective Slides order
- Selective Category/ies for Blog
- Frontpage custom content
- FIX: Comments text
- FIX: PrettyPhoto bugfix
- FIX: Era Slider dynamic sizes
- FIX: Era Slider text-transform on/off
- FIX: A lot of CSS fixes (really!)
- Additional (Jan. 23, 2012) – Fixed Special Link
- Additional (Jan. 23, 2012) – New S, M, L specific-sizes feature! – Demo
- NEW: Nivo Slider!
- NEW: Still Image/Video placeholder!
- NEW: Slides order (for all available sliders)
- NEW: Newly organized Metaboxes for posts, pages and portfolio entries
- FIX: Special Link dynamism
- FIX: Single Portfolio selective Project Images
- FIX: Enhanced, reusable functions in core = faster theme
- FIX: Plugin menu-position conflict
- NEW: LinkedIn social icon
- FIX: IE8 overlay opacity
- FIX: IE8 rendering
- FIX: PrettyPhoto hide title on front-page only
- FIX: Stable sub-category display on image-blocks
- FIX: Dynamic truncation of text based on image-block height
- FIX: Dynamic positioning of image-blocks
- FIX: Portfolio Filterer proper sub-category display
- Additional (Feb. 23, 2012) – Body/Content font color option
- Major overhaul of core functions
- FIXED: Homepage NivoSlider
- FIXED: Position of View-More link on homepage
- FIXED: Dynamic Slider & Shortcode scripts
- FIXED: Dynamic Global Color pick up
- FIXED: Dynamic contact addresses removal
- NEW: Portfolio Entry “Back” User-Tool now with selective page to use as link!
- FIXED: Portfolio Entry 4-column project images alignment
- FIXED: Blogpost Facebook Share button disable option
- FIXED: Blog List Widget – bad links
- NEW: Blog Comments user-registration options
- FIXED: Only anchor Global Color tags have a :hover property
- Additional (March 27, 2012) – 5-limit slides now unlimited
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Enabled shortcodes on homepage
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Fixed paragraph & font styling for shortcodes
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Enhanced Portfolio selection
- NEW: Smarter BG functionality (presets + BG images + positioning/repeatability)
- FIXED: CSS Style overrides
- FIXED: WP update irregularities
- FIXED: jQuery update irregularities
- FIXED: Nivo Slider arrow-navigation positioning
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed multiple custom social-icons
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed BG styles/properties
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed IE8 alpha transparency bug!
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed footer-navigation location
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed Portfolio Filter
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed Blogpost-sidebar hide/show functionality
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Update jQuery core for WP 3.4
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Enhanced slider navigation (Era Slider & Nivo Slider)
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – NEW custom Background-per-page feature!
- Additional (June 19, 2012) – FIXED WordPress 3.4 known-bugs!
- Additional (June 29, 2012) – FIXED Era Slider default animation!
- Additional (August 11, 2012) – NEW Portfolio-Entry layout options!
- Additional (August 13, 2012) – NEW Portfolio-Entry custom Video/Image lightboxes!
- Additional (August 14, 2012) – NEW Make entire Image-Block clickable!
- NEW: Option to enable comments on any page
- NEW: Enhanced Grid ratio functionality
- FIXED: Height of crew-member’s description box
- FIXED: Special Recent Posts widget on the footer
- FIXED: Regular lists styling
- FIXED: Proper adjustments of width/height on the Portfolio Fullwidth items
- FIXED: Cropped user-navigation icons
- FIXED: Blog custom BG visibility
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Attachments template-file!
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Tags system (list tags on blogposts)
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Tags template-file!
- Additional (4.4.1) – FIXED entire-imageblocks clickable now also affects project-images
- Additional (4.4.1) – FIXED bad CSS Era Font styling
- Additional (4.4.2) – FIXED Twitter Feed
- Additional (4.4.2) – FIXED Contact page mal-function
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED Blog tags bug
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED accidentally overridden margins
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED Era Panel header setting
- Design aesthetics and Professional code quality
- Designed with love for precision and detail
- jQuery & AJAX enhanced (clean & powerful code focused on usability and customization, yet still offering beautiful transitions, animations and effects)
- CSS enhanced (no excessive amount of unnecessary elements needed!)
- Extensive Video Guides (that will take you through every step!)
- Fully HTML validated & commented code
- So, so much more..
What’s so special about it?
- It is super-easy to setup
- Global & Independant theme-options give you unlimited flexibility
- Smart & thought-through features help you stay organized
- Flexibility to the maximum (please watch the demonstration video!)
In short, why do you want Era?
- The Global Color feature allows you to change the style of your whole theme in 2 seconds. Guaranteed
- Era offers a visually-appealing & beautiful design, without sacrificing functionality, usability and performance.
- With this purchase you receive an extensive documentation with video and text guides. These will take you from downloading this product up to customizing every tiny bit!
- Ongoing support & user-oriented updates